[Request] About Logs IRC

Here non-phpBB topics can be discussed.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dakin Quelia
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[Request] About Logs IRC

Postby Dakin Quelia » 22 Jun 2011, 12:23

Hello everybody,

I'd like to know how to create a page like http://phpbbmodders.net/about/irclogs please.

Thanks per advance. ;)

Best regard.

tumba25
Past Contributor
Past Contributor

Re: [Request] About Logs IRC

Postby tumba25 » 23 Jun 2011, 00:17

I don't think this really has do do with programming languages. And I don't really know what part of it you are asking about.

You need a IRC bot that logs some channels for you and then you show that log.

Dakin Quelia

Postby Dakin Quelia » 23 Jun 2011, 00:25

I'm sorry for this inconvenience but I haven't found a right place for my question.

Can you tell me about the used bot on this website please?

bonelifer
Administrator
Administrator

Postby bonelifer » 23 Jun 2011, 00:57

The bot at http://www.phpbots.org/ with personal changes for this site. Beyond that just basically the stuff you find in the various Custom Blank page tutorials on phpbb.com.

Dakin Quelia

Postby Dakin Quelia » 23 Jun 2011, 01:00

Thank you very much for information. ;)

Return to “General Discussion”